Pentax 16X24 UCF G Binoculars with Case - UCF-G-62196
Pentax 16X24 UCF G Binoculars with Case, Pentax UCF-G-62196 -
Pentax 16X24 UCF G Binoculars with Case PX-BI-UCF-G-62196 are no loger available
For more high power binoculars check out these high magnification binocular models.
For more Pentax Binoculars check our Pentax Binoculars page.
You want big images. You refuse, however, to lug around a pair of big andbulky "field glasses." Pentax has designed the slim, sleek, andlightweight UCF G binoculars just for you. Whether you're using them hiking orat the opera, the super rugged Pentax UCF G binoculars will take the roughtreatment and continue to provide crystal-clear viewing.
- Small in size, big on performance, the UCF G series is available in 8x, 10x, 12x, and 16x magnification to suit every need.
- The combination of a black rubber housing and a silver metal top cover gives these binoculars a stylish, refined look. Additionally, the rubber outside housing protects against shock, dust and scratches.
- The diopter adjustment, positioned along the central axis, features a click-stop dial to prevent accidental diopter shift and facilitates easy diopter adjustment for near- or farsighted users.
- These binoculars offer an extra-short minimum focusing distance of 9.2 feet, allowing the user to observe close objects with outstanding clarity.
- The helicoid eyepiece rings can be extended by rotating and pulling them out for extra viewing comfort when in use. Eyeglass wearers can take advantage of the long eye relief by using the eyepiece rings in the storage position in order to see the entire f
- For the best viewing possible, Pentax uses high-refraction BaK-4 glass prisms for brighter, clearer images. Additionally, all optical surfaces are coated with Pentax's Super-Multi-Coating to ensure increased light transmission.
- Traveling light? The UCF Gs are small in size weighing in at less than 9.7 ounces making them easy to stow in a pocket.
|Type: ||Porro-prism center focusing (linked dual axis) |
|Lens Construction: || |
|Objective Lens: ||2 elements in 1 group |
|Eyepiece Lens: ||6 elements in 6 groups |
|Magnification: ||16X |
|Objective Lens Diameter: ||24mm |
|Real Field of View: ||3.1 ° |
|Apparent Field of View: ||50 ° |
|Field of View at 1000m: ||54m |
|Field of View at 1000 yd.: ||162 ft. |
|Exit Pupil: ||1.5mm |
|Eye Relief: ||15mm |
|Relative Brightness: ||2.3 |
|Diopter Adjustment Range: ||+/-3 Diopter |
|Eye Width Adjustment Range: ||56mm-77mm (2.2"-3.0") |
|Focusing Range: ||2.8m-infinity (9.2'-infinity) |
|Eyepiece Ring: ||Helicoid Eyepiece Ring |
|Body Color: ||Black & Silver |
|Height & Width: ||108mm x 111mm (4.3" x 4.4") |
|Thickness: ||48mm (1.9") |
|Weight: ||280g (9.9 oz.) |
Buy Pentax 16X24 UCF G Binoculars with Case - UCF-G-62196 on Sale from OpticsPlanet.com, authorised Pentax distributor
UCF-G-62196 => Pentax 16X24 UCF G Binoculars with Case
Accessories, Binoculars, Bore Sights, Digital Cameras, 35mm Cameras, Goggles, Helmets, Heat Seekers, Magnifiers, Memory Cards, Microscopes, Digital Navigation, Night Vision, Printers, Red Dot Sights, Range Finders, Radar Guns, Riflescopes, Sunglasses, Scanners, Spotting Scopes, Telescopes, Baseball Equipment, Football Equipment, Hockey Equipment, Soccer Equipment, Tennis Equipment, Gifts and Other
AimShot, ATN, Bausch & Lomb, Bolle, Bushnell, Canon, Celestron, Calvin Klein & cK, EOTech, Sports Sensors, H2Optix, Intimate Living, JUGS, Kahles, KidPower, LOMO, Leica, Lomography, Magellan, Meade, Minolta, Naxos, Nikon, Otter Box, Opti-Logic, OpticsPlanet, Osprey, Oberwerk, Pelican Box, Police, Primary Simulation, Pentax Technologies, Pentax, Rigel, Sport Binox, SpeedChek, SimpleTech, Serengeti, Sports Radar, Steiner, Swarovski, Tasco, Underwater Kinetics, US Night Vision, Wiley X, Yukon, Zhumell